The admission of a five year B.A.LL.B. programme opens generally with other bachelor programmes of the Tribhuvan University.
Students seeking admission to this programme can apply while the Faculty announces for admission.
Applicants seeking admission, except foreigners, should face entrance exam to be conducted by the office of the Dean, Faculty of Law, TU.
Entrance exam shall be taken on the basis of subjective and objective test. The language of entrance exam is either English or Nepali.
The general outline for entrance exam is given below.
Contents for Entrance Test
1. Introduction to Law and Kinds of Law,
2. Importance and role of Law in a Society,
3. Sources of Law,
4. General Introduction to Rights and Duties,
5. Person: Kinds of Persons (Legal and Natural),
6. General Introduction to Constitution
7. Fundamental Rights under the Constitution of Nepal.
Modalities of the questions and Marks Allocation:
Full Marks: 100 Time: 3 hrs.
Nature of Questions
1. Objective Questions (30 min.) :
30 x 1= 30 (MCQs)
2. Subjective Questions (2.30 hrs.) :
a. Long answer question 1 x 20 = 20
b. Short answer questions 3 x 10 = 30
c. Creative Writing (approximately 300 words in English) 1×20 = 20 (English Language Test)
Required Testimonials :
While applying for entrance examination students shall submit the copies of following documents:
(Click here and like our Facebook page to read the materials published by Law Hub Nepal.
If you want to publish an article or idea on legal or any related topic, send it to [email protected])